WE ARE A COMMUNITY!
About the Union
The Plungė Union of Industrialists (PUI) was founded in 1995. Today, PUI unites 22 industrial as well as service rendering companies from Plungė, Rietavas and Kretinga municipalities, educational institutions and actively represents their interests.
PUI members play an important role in strengthening the Lithuanian economy and increasing its competitiveness. The Union is seen and heard by the Government institutions, the business community and society.
The Plungė Union of Industrialists is a voluntary, independent, non-profit organization that unites acting industrial and other production and service rendering companies of all forms of ownership on a territorial basis.
- Close partnership.
- Assistance to each other and representation of the interests of the members of the Plungė Union of Industrialists in external structures.
- Honesty among the members of the Union.
- Responsibility that we take upon ourselves when implementing initiatives.
- The progress we strive for through constant growth, improvement and initiation of member meetings, consultation and pieces of training.
- Informativeness, which we implement by providing relevant and useful information for business development