- Legal details of the Data Controller: Plungės pramonininkų sąjunga
- Registered office address: Vytauto Street 7-14, LT-90123 Plungė
- Tel.: +370 602 62 164
- E-mail: email@example.com
We confirm that the data of the visitors to the Data Controller’s website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the supervisory authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about visitors to the website against loss, unauthorised use and alteration.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal data via our website. If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing your personal information.
Terms used in these rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679
What information do we collect about you?
Information provided directly by you (on different pages of the website, contact forms, questionnaires):
- Name and surname,
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number.
The following types of cookies may be used on the website:
- Essential technical cookies are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website;
- Functional cookies are cookies that, although not necessary for the operation of the Website, significantly improve Website performance, quality and user experience;
- Statistics cookies are cookies used to generate statistical analysis of the navigation methods of the Website visitors; the data collected through these cookies are used anonymously;
- Targeting or advertising cookies are cookies used for the purpose of displaying offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
Statistics and advertising cookies
The visitor can set the browser to disable cookies: (instructions in English)
When you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the characteristics of the use of our services or the statistics of visits is generated automatically.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable legal acts) and link it to other information that we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you connect to such networks, for example, through accounts on Facebook.
Other information that we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of the content of our website with your express consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as information requested in order to apply for a published job opening), however, in this case you may not be able to become an applicant for the vacancy.
How do we use your information?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To find out how people use our online services so that we can improve them and create new content, products and services.
- To collect information about visitors’ actions on the website and to analyse the data in order to make the use of the website more convenient.
- To contact you.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except for the following cases:
- Upon your consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- To law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
What do we do to protect your information?
Personal data are protected against loss, unauthorised use and alteration. We have put in place physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. Please note that despite the fact that we take all reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will safe-keep your data for 3 years following the date of your latest use of our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a manner that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose data is processed in the course of activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- The right to know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
- The right to have access to your data and to know how they are processed (right of access);
- The right to request the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, to have incomplete personal data completed (right to rectification);
- The right to have your data erased or the processing (excluding storage) of your data suspended (right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’));
- The right to request the restriction of your personal data processing by the Data Controller for a legitimate reason (right to restriction of processing);
- The right to transmit your data (right to data portability);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data where such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you no longer consent to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and / or object only to the automated, including profiling**, processing of your personal data, without giving reasons for such an objection.
**Based on the personal data you provide, profiling of your personal data may be carried out for the direct marketing purposes in order to offer solutions and offers tailored individually for you. You may at any time revoke your consent or object to the automated, including profiling, processing of your personal data.
The Data Subject has the right to submit to the Data Controller any application or request related to the processing of personal data in writing via mail: Vytauto Street. 7-14, LT-90123 Plungė, or e-mail: email@example.com.
Upon receipt of such an application or request, the Data Controller shall, no later than within one month from the date of the request, provide a response and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the request. If necessary, this period may be extended for the consequent two months, depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such an extension within one month from the date of receipt of the relevant request and explain the reasons for the delay.
The Data Controller may not ensure the possibility for data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for the right to object to the processing of their personal data through direct marketing, where, in the cases provided for by laws, the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses and breaches of official or professional ethics, as well as the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons, have to be safeguarded.
Third party websites, services and products on our websites
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party web banners, links to their websites and services over which the Data Controller has no control. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Creation moment||Expiration term||Data used|
|_ga||Statistics Cookies||On visiting the website||2 years||Unique identifier|
|_gat||Statistics Cookies||On visiting the website||1 minute||Unique identifier|
|_gid||Statistics Cookies||On visiting the website||24 hours||Unique identifier|
|cookieconsent_status||Functional Cookies||On clicking ‘I agree’||24 hours||Selected value|
|redux_current_tab||Functional Cookies||On visiting the website||1 week||Used to highlight an object or active name in a menu|
|Pll_language||Functional Cookies||On visiting the website||1 years||A cookie that saves a visitor’s language settings.|
|wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1||Functional Cookies||On visiting the website||1 years||Stores text indicating your preferred settings.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functional Cookies||On visiting the website||Until the end of the session.||Stores text “WP Cookie check”. WordPress sets this cookie when you open the login page. A cookie is used to check whether your browser accepts or blocks cookies.|
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please note that, in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down your browsing speed, limit the functionality of certain features of the website or block access to the website.
Our website may contain links to the websites of other persons, companies or organisations. Please note that the Data Controller is not responsible for the content of such websites or the principles of the policies they use to ensure privacy. Therefore, if you click on a link to access other websites via the Data Controller’s website, you should additionally read privacy policies applicable to such websites.
By mail: Vytauto Street. 7-14, LT-90123 Plungė
By phone: +370 602 62164
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org